I am in no way interested in the Super Bowl, y’all. I’ve had to ask my husband when it actually was more times than I can count. With that being said, I do enjoy cooking for a get-together such as this so I’m currently planning a menu for our Superbowl party. Are you looking to score big on your super bowl menu? I’ve rounded up some amazing recipe ideas that your football-loving guests are sure to devour!
– Are you the party host? Here’s a link to some great advice on how to prevent from becoming an overwhelmed and over-spent crazy person while planning for your party because who doesn’t need to hear this kind of stuff?!
– Football parties always call for dips and this bean dip needs to be on my menu for sure. Not to mention it’s chocked full of healthy ingredients. Sounds like a winner to me.
– These sweet potato guacamole bites look absolutely perfect. I mean sweet potato AND guacamole together?? Swoon.
– Chili is always a hit with a hungry crowd.
– These pom pom cupcakes are seriously adorable and perfect for a football themed evening.
– Obviously no Superbowl party would be complete with out chocolate covered strawberries decorated as footballs. Am I right?
What are your Superbowl party food staples?